Mirror your podcast feed for fast, scalable subscriptions
to your show.
Blubrry Podcasting is proud to introduce PodcastMirror, a new service that boosts the evolution of your podcast syndication while ensuring that audiences loading your podcast feed on any device will not be inconvenienced by a page full of RSS / XML code. This increases listener exposure, and by extension, boosts and builds subscriptions on a high-performance platform with 99.999% uptime.
Simple, Yet Refined Features
- Compatible Works with all the podcasting services you love and know.
- Secure Safe to use for any podcast, and won’t interfere with what you’ve created.
- Intuitive and Easy to Use Don’t want to get involved in the nitty gritty parts of your RSS feed, but know you need a reliable, solid feed? We’ve got it with Podcast Mirror.
- Specifically for Podcasting Similar to all of our other services, you can delete your Mirror feed and return to your original podcast feed at any time.
- Leave Anytime PodcastMirror is not meant to help you monetize your show. It is specifically for meeting today’s changing digital environment to maintain a reliable, always available podcast RSS feed. Other services such as FeedBurner try to give you subscriber metrics, but this data is severely flawed because most listeners could use cloud based apps where one service pulls the podcast feed for many of its users.